Wisdom from Within

"Become more each day; otherwise you become less."






Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Are You Completely Healthy Inside and Out?

In the face of America's health or lack there of I might say, many pieces are on the table awaiting there placement into the proverbial puzzle of wellness. I have been there many times, where now 66% of people fall. There really isn't one answer to why people gain weight or find themselves in other "imbalances" within their lives. So I can say what I am about to say as a woman who has been both fat and skinny a few times in my life. I revert back to the word "BALANCE" again because in all my journey back to my happiest weight and self so far (I know the best is yet to come), I honestly believe this word sums it up. I want to make it simple for anyone looking for simplicity. What we actually need now, what we actually lack in America is BALANCE. If you travel to other countries, you will see that everyone else in the world tries to keep their lives in balance with their personal values and beliefs.

Me... a fitness instructor for fourteen years, I still had many times where I would give into stress or tiredness and would overeat and sit on my couch instead of exercising daily. I also NEVER took time to look within and continue my personal growth during these times. My faith was something I reserved for Sundays and occasional days here and there. I stopped volunteering and helping others. I stopped playing with my children. I stopped living.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Good news! Becoming balanced again or even for the first time just takes practice (like anything else). Some days I still get off balance but I reflect on how tomorrow can be better and I create routines to help me stay on track.

Make sure to keep COMMITMENTS and promises you make to yourself and others. It will create a discipline in you that will help you find that balance. No excuses! Do not make promises unless you are certain you can keep them.

Set healthy boundaries in your relationships in order to maintain peace within. Write down your personal principals to live by and use those to create boundaries of what you will or will not do... creating balance.

PLAN your life...menu, days, goals for the fam, yearly, weekly, ect...


People always ask me which supplement companies are good and I never had an answer until a year ago. I had such great results, I made it part of my business


One of those routines I can not live without is diet and exercise. I use Advocare for my nutrition and it has helped me lose and keep off twenty pounds, relieve depression, eliminate pain, and this all happened by getting the best sources of nutrients.


No comments:

Post a Comment